Frequently Asked Questions

Is my Fulbright Association contribution tax deductible?

The Fulbright Association (Tax ID #52-1821935) is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, charitable organization listed in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email or printed donation receipt as your official record.

Can I make a gift in honor or memory of a Fulbright friend or loved one?

Yes! Please indicate this via this form or in the “donor comment” box on your contribution form and we will honor your friend or loved one in our annual donor honor roll and annual report.

How can I get a copy of my receipt?

When you make an online donation, you will receive an email confirmation that serves as a receipt of your gift. When you make a donation by mail, you will receive an official acknowledgement letter by mail. If you do not receive the email or need a copy of your receipt please send an email to or call 202.775.0725.

I’d like to contribute via a planned or estate gift. How can I do that?

We’re so grateful that you’re interested in making an investment in the Fulbright Association through a planned or estate gift. Visit to learn more about the types of gifts we can accept and email Associate Director for Philanthropy Claire Jagla at or 202.775.0725 to learn more.

I’d like to give stock. What’s the best way to initiate the transfer?

Here is information necessary to transfer stock to our brokerage account:

Bank Name: RBC Wealth Management
Account Name: Fulbright Association
Account Number: 318-46932
DTC: 0235

Because the donor’s information in electronic transfers is not always complete, please let us know in advance about the company, stock, and CUSIP number (if known) and number of shares you plan to give. You can do so by e-mailing or calling the FA office at 202.775.0725.