SUSTAIN OUR FUTURE – JOIN THE 1946 SOCIETY
Join our 1946 Society to sustain support for mutual understanding, mission programs and secure Fulbright for generations to come.
BECOME A 1946 SOCIETY INAUGURAL MEMBER
• Become a Visible Champion – Exclusive State of Fulbright commentary opportunities as one of our “go to advocates”
• Experience Alumni Encounters – VIP invites to new programs, special celebrations and 70th Anniversary reception for 1946 Society members
• Secure our Future – Educate those making decisions to secure funding for future generations
• Inaugural Members – Invited to our first Fulbright Association Advocacy Days in Washington, DC and celebratory reception
(limited number of spots available exclusively for 1946 Society members and invited guests)
$1,946 to join Society & $1,000 annually (minimum 2 years)
WHY I BECAME A 1946 SOCIETY MEMBER:
“My Fulbright had an enormous impact on my life. It’s only right I show
my gratitude by giving back. It opened my eyes and ears to people
with knowledge on every topic… it connected me with Fulbrighters around
the world, like Janet Echelman and other fascinating people.
I’m thrilled to show my long-term commitment to the
Fulbright Association, which has extended my life-changing experience.”
– John Ausura, Fulbright to Germany
“The 1946 Society supports the future: a future of international engagement
and global understanding, a future of young scholars who will lead
the world, a better future for my grandkids. Think back to your Fulbright.
What stands out? For me, it was the people I came to know and understand.
What stands out for you? Let’s make sure future generations continue to
have this experience. Join me as a fellow 1946 Society member.”
– Max Burns, Fulbright to Sweden
“We’re all grateful for our Fulbright experiences… they truly changed our lives.
I’m passionate about promoting the Fulbright concept. I live it every day when I meet people of
different cultures. I see the whole world as one huge campus, where countries and cultures interact
and learn from each other constantly – that to me, is the ‘Fulbright effect.’ It is a privilege
to become a founding member of the 1946 Society. I hope you will join me.”
– Jay Nathan, Fulbright to Thailand, Poland, Kazakhstan and Mongolia
“It shows my sustained support to secure this vital program for
future generations and my commitment to mission programs for alumni.
Join me as we celebrate the 70th Anniversary, there’s no better time
to champion Fulbright. I am proud to be a 1946 Society member
and Fund It Forward.”
– Nancy Neill, Fulbright to New Zealand